Anniversary Session | Disney’s Boardwalk Orlando | Courtesy of Jennifer Pierce Photography
He is the man I love more today than I did even yesterday.
He is my biggest cheerleader, supporter, and advocate for my passions and dreams.
He sacrifices unlike anyone I’ve ever met and I look at him sometimes and honestly just can’t believe our paths crossed the way they did.
Scott Hill is not only my husband, he is my best friend and the person I LOVE doing life with. I know he must love me too because he did this anniversary session in Orlando, in June, in 105 degree weather, in pants.
If that doesn’t scream LOVE, I don’t know what does! But seriously, I share these photos because they remind me how far we have come.
Here are some things Scott and I have done in 5 years together:
– The Highlights:
- Completely gutted, remodeled and built back our first home.
- Scott completes his Masters at Emory and Henry
- Get Married (1/2/2016)
- Got his first teaching job at the NEF Center to then transfer to PH a year later.
- Left my job at Highlands Fellowship for Higher Education at VHCC, to then quit to pursue photography full-time
- Walked through infertility together
- Got pregnant with Connor
- Found out I had Stage 4 endometriosis
- Traveled to at least 10 states
- Started Elizabeth Hill Photography
- Scott has continued to coach Football every year since graduating college!
- Scott named Teacher of the Year
- Lost family, lost friends, and realized time and time again how precious life is
I would not trade one thing on this list because I’ve done it with him. Thank you will never cover it Jennifer Pierce Photography for capturing these memories for us in a place we hold dear to our hearts. It’s where we honeymooned, its where we vacation, and its where we took Connor at 4.5 weeks old because we could. Disney – we adore you and the memories we make with you as a family time and time again.
Need 10 Tips to Survive Disney in the Summer? Read my tips here
INQUIRE at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out this contact for here
© 2021 Elizabeth Hill Photography | Powered by Showit | Web design by MK Design Studio
Explore the blog