Anniversary Disney Photo Session | Disney’s Boardwalk Orlando
Courtesy of Jennifer Pierce Photography
Scott Hill is not only my husband, he is my best friend and the person I love doing life with. I know he must love me too because he did our anniversary Disney photo session in Orlando, in June, in 105 degree weather, in pants. If that doesn’t scream love, I don’t know what does! But seriously, I share these photos because they remind me how far we have come.
He is the man I love more today than I did even yesterday. He is my biggest cheerleader, supporter, and advocate for my passions and dreams. He sacrifices unlike anyone I’ve ever met. Sometimes, I look at him and, honestly, just can’t believe our paths crossed the way they did.
Here are some things Scott and I have done in five years together:
- Completely gutted, remodeled, and built back our first home
- Scott completed his Masters at Emory and Henry
- Got Married on 1/2/2016
- Got his first teaching job at the NEF Center to then transfer to PH a year later
- Left my job at Highlands Fellowship for Higher Education at VHCC, to then quit to pursue photography full-time
- Walked through infertility together
- Got pregnant with Connor
- Found out I had Stage 4 endometriosis
- Traveled to at least ten states
- Started Elizabeth Hill Photography
- Scott has continued to coach football every year since graduating college
- Scott named Teacher of the Year
- Lost family, lost friends, and realized time and time again how precious life is
I would not trade one thing on this list because I’ve done it with him.
Why do you need photographer friends as a photographer?
Because someone needs to be there to capture your important memories, too!
“Thank you” will never cover it to Jennifer Pierce Photography for capturing these memories for us in a place we hold dear to our hearts. It’s where we honeymooned, it’s where we vacation, and it’s where we took Connor at four and a half weeks old because we could. Disney – we adore you and the memories we make with you as a family time and time again.
Need 10 Tips to Survive Disney in the Summer? Read my tips here!
Inquire at email@example.com or by filling out this contact for here.